A while back I posted about a small framework that I wrote to make handling of nHibernate Sessions easier in a WCF world. There were a couple of problems with it and I’ve spent some time fixing it recently. The entries on the wiki have been updated to fix problems in the documentation as well.
The big changes in the framework were a bug fix that was preventing the commit from being run, moving to the latest version of nHibernate, and making better use of nHibernate transactions. The svn source code repository is available here. If you get it and run the b.bat at the root of the trunk you will be able to grab the latest artifacts from the release folder that is created in the trunk.